- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s):outgoing personality and friendly manner, clear spoken communication skills, sales skills, customer service skills, the ability to work in a small team and get on well with colleagues, number skills for cash handling and recording stock.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tenggilis Mejoyo.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Personal Care/Beauty/Fitness Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
The managers of all these establishments, regardless of their end product, face similar responsibilities, including:
- operational management: organising stock and equipment, ordering supplies and overseeing building maintenance, cleanliness and security;
- financial management: planning and working to budgets, maximising profits and achieving sales targets set by head office, controlling takings in the restaurant, administering payrolls, etc;
- people management: recruiting new staff, training and developing existing staff, motivating and encouraging staff to achieve targets, coordinating staff scheduling and rotas;
- working to ensure standards of beauty technique are maintained through all therapist;
- ensuring high standards of customer service are maintained;
- implementing, and instilling in their teams, company policies, procedures, ethics, etc;
- handling customer complaints and queries;
- implementing branded promotional campaigns from head office, including the handling of point of sale promotional materials, or devising your own promotional campaigns;
- preparing reports and other performance analysis documentation;
- establishing relationships with the local community and undertaking activities that comply with the company's corporate social responsibility programmes.