Job Description :
- To assist in the development of new and existing management information systems using the county mainframe computer and microcomputers. This will include consultation with staff and managers about their requirements and liaison with computer systems analysts from the County Treasurer's Department to produce the detailed specification for systems.
- To undertake assignments and projects and to prepare and secure implementation of related proposals through the agreed machinery and procedures.
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection guidelines.
- Maximum age 30 years old.
- Graduated as Bachelor degree of Information Technology from reputable university.
- Having at least 2 years working experience as MIS Staff is more preferable.
- Candidate should understanding technical skills on
- Business process for manufacturing (ERP system etc)
- Networking (LAN & WAN networking)
- Operating System (Basic OS, Active Directory & Domain)
- Peripheral (IP CCTV, IPPBX, VPN, Wireless, Attendance Recording Machine & Barcoding)
- Programming Database (Desktop, Dot Net g Web Application)
- Updating Information Technology or System
- Having good communication & strong leadership skills.
- Willing to be located at Bangil, Pasuruan.