- Gather, define and document business requirements.
- Map business requirements to processes within SAP.
- Design, create and document the configuration of SAP FI/CO modules to support business requirements.
- Responsible for providing technical support for SAP FI/CO processes.
- Work on support/enhancement requests and projects relating to SAP FI/CO.
- Coordinate with members from other functional teams, development teams and business users to resolve issues and implement new development.
- Responsible for delivery of assigned module/ components /phases of a project
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Good knowledge in Finance business processes is an added advantage
- Understanding of software development lifecycle from idea through requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, user acceptance, deployment, maintenance and support.
- A good understanding of the integration between other SAP modules
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP FI/CO implementation and system support.
- Experienced in 2-3 full SAP life cycle implementations would be an advantage
- Able to perform pre sales, proposal, and blueprint stage would be an advantage
- Willing to be placed in Cengkareng area or on project site
Ktr PusatPluit VillageJl Raya Pluit Indah Pluit Village ATB Lt 3 66Pejagalan, PenjaringanJakarta Utara 14450 DKI Jakarta