Aero Systems Indonesia PT
SAP Consultant (FI/CO)
- Gather, define and document business requirements.
- Map business requirements to processes within SAP.
- Design, create and document the configuration of SAP FI/CO modules to support business requirements.
- Responsible for providing technical support for SAP FI/CO processes.
- Work on support/enhancement requests and projects relating to SAP FI/CO.
- Coordinate with members from other functional teams, development teams and business users to resolve issues and implement new development.
- Responsible for delivery of assigned module/ components /phases of a project
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Good knowledge in Finance business processes is an added advantage
- Understanding of software development lifecycle from idea through requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, user acceptance, deployment, maintenance and support.
- A good understanding of the integration between other SAP modules
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP FI/CO implementation and system support.
- Experienced in 2-3 full SAP life cycle implementations would be an advantage
- Able to perform pre sales, proposal, and blueprint stage would be an advantage
- Willing to be placed in Cengkareng area or on project site
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Aero Systems Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Aero Systems Indonesia (ASYST), formerly known as PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia, was established in 2005. At the beginning, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) owned 51% shares in this company, while the remaining 49% was owned by Lufthansa Systems AG (LSY). On January 29, 2009 there was a transfer of share ownership from LSY to PT Aero Wisata.
ASYST is an Information Technology provider that focuses on transportation and travel industry. We have passion in assisting transportation and travel companies especially airlines in order to enhance their quality for their passangers.
ASYST Products and Services covers Airline, Transportation and Travel Solutions, Infrastructure Hosting and Managed Services, System Integration and Software Development and also Business Consultancy. ASYST service covers within Indonesia region as well as all over the world.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The proven skills and experience of our people, and complementary international partners, enable Asyst to successfully design, build, deliver and support information systems. We successfully demonstrate our commitment to execute, our desire to be proactive in addressing our clients' needs and how we help enterprises to gain a significant competitive advantage. We are committed to earning the position of trusted adviser, addressing our clients' strategic business issues with Information and Technology services.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Aero Systems Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Information Technology
- 09 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Banyak sekali fasilitas yang diberikan diantaranya fasilitas kesehatan, jemputan dan lainnya hingga menjadi nilai lebih untuk tempat kerja saya saat ini.
- Masih sangat kurang dalam jenjang karir dan menghargai karyawan karena kasihan sekali kan kalo ada yang sudah lama bekerja namun tidak ada kejelasan mengenai karir.