- Plan a production schedule for the job implement and control the production schedule
- Review and adjust the schedule where needed
- Determine the material resources required
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures set product quality standards
- Monitor quality standards of products implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems
- Candidate must process at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 – 5 years working as Manager Production.
- Able communication in Bahasa & English
- Expert using computer (Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of NG Ratio Production
- Experience of Kaizen
- Team Player.
- Full time Position(s) Available.
Tutup pada 06/November/2016