- As HR take responsibility for Industrial relation, legality, recruitment, people development and others HR general administration
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Responsibility for collection data, validation, and employee data
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirement; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organizations at hearings.
- Familiarizes with existing Company Regulation Contract (memorandum of agreements) and reviews existing Policies and procedures to find out if it supports an efficient Company Regulation Contract implementation
- Performs Legal administration documents ex. Merk Dagang (HAKI), SIUP, TDP, NPWP, Domicile, etc.
- Filing and documenting the company licenses with well.
- Maximum 35th years old.
- Candidate must process at least a Bachelor’s Degree Law or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working Supervisor in Manufacture.
- Advocate Certified
- Able work with target and result oriented
- Able communication in Bahasa & English (Active)
- Willing work from Monday – Friday (5 Days work)
- Full time Position available