- Completes preventive and corrective maintenance plan by scheduling and assigning personnel.
- Facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points, initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Make monthly factory report, cost reduction, monthly maintenance utility expenses, daily mapower report.
- Manage and control budget of maintenance investment which give by management.
- Evaluate functionality and reliability of facility.
- Age maks. 40 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience responsible Maintenance or Engineering.
- Good Command in English both oral and spoken.
- Moderate knwoledge in Mechanical skills.
- High proficiency in computer drawing, install, repair, setting/adjust and machine overhaul.
- Knowledge of HACCP, GMP, HALAL & ISO.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.