- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience as a sales manager.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Problem-solving skills and initiative.
- Language: English or Chinese (is a plus).
- Location : Bandung
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Bandung, Bandung City, West Java, Indonesia