- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Expand product solutions and offerings.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Monitoring a campaign's progress.
- Providing feedback to other contributors.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach.
- Proven experience as a Marketing Manager.
- Some past experience in marketing preferred minimum 2 years.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to delegate and motivate others.
- Problem-solving skills and initiative.
- Language : English or Chinese (is a plus)
- Location : Bandung
Tutup pada 06/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Bandung, Bandung City, West Java, Indonesia