- Procurement of external Non Production Material goods and services in consideration of price, quality and time line according to the internal customer’s requirements, for Non-Technical commodities : Marketing, events and exhibitions and Facility Management.
- Assure compliant procurement processes in coordination with IPS/ International Procurement Services guidelines
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 Years relevant work experience in procurement /purchasing related functions (Preferably in automotive industry)Highly motivated independent worker with minimum guidance, ability to work in an international and intercultural challenging environment.
- Negotiation skills, analytical skill, decision-making skill and knowledge in purchasing processes & systems.
- Specific and high level knowledge and suppliers networking in the area of marketing, marketing communication, event and exhibition area : Conceptual Marketing Services (ex: advertising agencies, press agencies, photography and image creation, media services, creative agencies, etc), Production Print and Digital Media and Promotional Access (ex: Printed matter, external and inside signage, etc), Event and Exhibitions (hotels, restaurants, venues, culinary, F&B, entertainment, event organizers) and Facility Management.
- English language written and spoken fluently (negotiation level), Multi-linguistic abilities would be an added advantage.
- Should be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills, service oriented and ability to communicate clearly.
- Proficient in various IT tools and application, especially MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)