- Procurement of external Non Production Material goods and services in consideration of price, quality and time line according to the internal customer’s requirements, for commodities:
- o Construction Services
- o Equipment for Building, workshops
- o Production Machines and Equipment
- o Tools
- o Electrics, Machinery Components, Maintenance
- o Lubricants, Chemical and Energy
- o Consumables
- Assure compliant procurement processes in coordination with IPS/ International Procurement Services guidelines
Minimum 3-5 Years relevant work experience in procurement /purchasing related functions (Preferably in automotive industry)
- Highly motivated independent worker with minimum guidance, ability to work in an international and intercultural challenging environment.
- Negotiation skills, analytical skill, decision-making skill and knowledge in purchasing processes & systems.
- English language written and spoken fluently (negotiation level), Multi-linguistic abilities would be an added advantage.
- Should be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly.
- Proficient in various IT tools and application, especially MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)