Nestle Indonesia PT
Main purpose of Job:
To lead, inspire, develop, challange and coordinate market Media Communications. Supporting Marketing and Business Managers to accelerate strong brand growth by applying the Winning actions from Creating Engaging Brand Experiences and Plan and Execute flawlessly within the Brand Building the Nestle Way Framework
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong media knowledge with a mininum of 7 years experience in Media agency management or equivalent position in FMCG
- Experience in both planning and buying function plus full knowledge of emerging Digital landscape.
- Outspoken, full of integrity and initiative
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Nestle Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Nestlé Indonesia is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. the leading company in the field of nutrition, health and wellness, with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestlé SA was founded over 140 years ago by Henri Nestlé; a pharmacist who first mixed baby cereal to help a mother save her baby who was is very ill and unable to receive breast milk.
Nestlé has operated in Indonesia since 1971; at present we employ more than 2,600 employees to produce a variety of Nestle products at four plants. The Kejayan, Pasuruan, East Java, plant processes dairy products such as DANCOW, and BEAR BRAND, Panjang factory at Lampung processes NESCAFÉ instant coffee; Cikupa factory in Banten produces confectionery products such as FOX'S and POLOs, and our fourth plant in Karawang processes DANCOW, MILO, and Nestlé CERELAC baby cereal.
Nestlé’s motto: “Good Food, Good Life” describes the company's ongoing commitment to combine science and technology in order to provide products that meet basic human needs for nutritious, delicious and safe food and drink.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
At Nestlé, we know that it is our people who set us apart and spur our success year after year. We’re only able to hit our targets because they hit theirs. So we’ve created a high performance culture that puts the emphasis on diversity, innovation and growth and this enables their development and ultimately ours. As a professional, you’ll find you have a wider sphere of influence and more freedom than elsewhere. So you’ll be able to broaden or deepen your existing job responsibilities as well as having the opportunity to progress upwards. There are three factors that will shape your career growth at Nestlé: Core factors. These are non-negotiable; they are the qualities you must have if you’re to make the most of all the opportunities we have to offer. They include your sustainable performance, the knowledge and skills you have about your function, the business and yourself, plus your leadership skills and critical experience. Accelerators. This is the name we give to the qualities that will determine how far and how fast you progress and develop. These include your mobility, your flexibility to move between functions and categories, how well you network and how open you are to new experiences. Opportunities. These are the factors that are more dependent on circumstances and activities elsewhere in the business. Opportunities can spring from new roles, new positions and new assignments.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Nestle Indonesia PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Marketing / PR (Humas)
- 09 Mei 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan ini tidak terlalu ketat dan mengekang dalam bekerja dan memberikan kebebasan dalam berkerja. Selain itu, lingkungannya nyaman dan suasana kerja yang sangat kondusif.
- Tempat kerja yang jauh dari perkotaan dan tidak aman dalam perjalanan. Sistem kontrak untuk pegawai baru dan durasi yang lama ketika dinas luar kota