Nestle Indonesia PT
Consumer Insight Manager
Main Purpose of Job:
Support marketing and other relevant functions that ensure successesful Brand Building. Providing them with analysis, insights and information that help understand the target who, what and why they do it.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Experience in Market Research or Equivalent FMCG and/or Strategic Planning at Communication / Media Agency.
- Personal Qualities: Analytical mind, Comfort with data, Attention to detail, Consumer Empathy, Articulation abilities, Curiosity and Data mining skills.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing Research or Consumer Insight.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Nestle Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Nestlé Indonesia is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. the leading company in the field of nutrition, health and wellness, with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestlé SA was founded over 140 years ago by Henri Nestlé; a pharmacist who first mixed baby cereal to help a mother save her baby who was is very ill and unable to receive breast milk.
Nestlé has operated in Indonesia since 1971; at present we employ more than 2,600 employees to produce a variety of Nestle products at four plants. The Kejayan, Pasuruan, East Java, plant processes dairy products such as DANCOW, and BEAR BRAND, Panjang factory at Lampung processes NESCAFÉ instant coffee; Cikupa factory in Banten produces confectionery products such as FOX'S and POLOs, and our fourth plant in Karawang processes DANCOW, MILO, and Nestlé CERELAC baby cereal.
Nestlé’s motto: “Good Food, Good Life” describes the company's ongoing commitment to combine science and technology in order to provide products that meet basic human needs for nutritious, delicious and safe food and drink.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
At Nestlé, we know that it is our people who set us apart and spur our success year after year. We’re only able to hit our targets because they hit theirs. So we’ve created a high performance culture that puts the emphasis on diversity, innovation and growth and this enables their development and ultimately ours. As a professional, you’ll find you have a wider sphere of influence and more freedom than elsewhere. So you’ll be able to broaden or deepen your existing job responsibilities as well as having the opportunity to progress upwards. There are three factors that will shape your career growth at Nestlé: Core factors. These are non-negotiable; they are the qualities you must have if you’re to make the most of all the opportunities we have to offer. They include your sustainable performance, the knowledge and skills you have about your function, the business and yourself, plus your leadership skills and critical experience. Accelerators. This is the name we give to the qualities that will determine how far and how fast you progress and develop. These include your mobility, your flexibility to move between functions and categories, how well you network and how open you are to new experiences. Opportunities. These are the factors that are more dependent on circumstances and activities elsewhere in the business. Opportunities can spring from new roles, new positions and new assignments.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Nestle Indonesia PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Marketing / PR (Humas)
- 09 Mei 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan ini tidak terlalu ketat dan mengekang dalam bekerja dan memberikan kebebasan dalam berkerja. Selain itu, lingkungannya nyaman dan suasana kerja yang sangat kondusif.
- Tempat kerja yang jauh dari perkotaan dan tidak aman dalam perjalanan. Sistem kontrak untuk pegawai baru dan durasi yang lama ketika dinas luar kota