Talent Acquisition Manager
- Responsible for the full recruitment cycle of HR Department, develop and maintain effective recruitment process including its SOP, measurement, administration, record, and regular reports
- Ensure the ongoing and future organizational talent demands are met, exceeded, and measured.
- Draft job description referring to the users’ requirements and candidates’ qualifications
- Attract applicants and/or approach qualified profiles by setting, posting, and maintaining job ads and social media communication strategy
- Identify passive and active candidates by leveraging a variety of recruitment resources such as job boards, social media, resume databases, job fairs and referrals.
- Draft, conduct and analyze result of psychometric (personality, behavioral, aptitude) tests as required
- Screen and analyze candidates’ profiles, prepare resumes to users for further shortlist and record
- Arrange interviews by coordinating schedules and venues availability
- Conduct initial interviews, escort, vet and respond to candidates’ inquiries before and after interview process.
- Prepare and submit regular candidates’ profiles and recruitment report
- Initiate reference checks, data verifications, availability, and other process required before hire process
- Prepare administration, correspondence, and tools required for new hire, including induction implementation
- Maintain strict confidentiality of recruitment and HR records.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting external parties such as communities, colleges, and social organizations related, including organizing and participating in job fairs
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by HOD
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Proactive individual with minimum of Bachelor degree and 5 years working experience in recruitment field
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Indonesian
- Excellent computer (MS Office) and internet (research & social media) skills
- Good knowledge of organization structure, staffing patterns, and guiding principles for employment diversity
- Good analytical, interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
- Able to work independently and multitask under fast paced environment
- Excellent capacity to use independent judgment, manage and impart information to wide range of clients
- Meticulous, highly organized, result oriented, attention to details, targets, and deadlines
Tutup pada 06/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma 77 Tower 1, Jalan Letjen. S. Parman, Slipi, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia