Talent Acquisition Manager
- Responsible for the full recruitment cycle of HR Department, develop and maintain effective recruitment process including its SOP, measurement, administration, record, and regular reports
- Ensure the ongoing and future organizational talent demands are met, exceeded, and measured.
- Draft job description referring to the users’ requirements and candidates’ qualifications
- Attract applicants and/or approach qualified profiles by setting, posting, and maintaining job ads and social media communication strategy
- Identify passive and active candidates by leveraging a variety of recruitment resources such as job boards, social media, resume databases, job fairs and referrals.
- Draft, conduct and analyze result of psychometric (personality, behavioral, aptitude) tests as required
- Screen and analyze candidates’ profiles, prepare resumes to users for further shortlist and record
- Arrange interviews by coordinating schedules and venues availability
- Conduct initial interviews, escort, vet and respond to candidates’ inquiries before and after interview process.
- Prepare and submit regular candidates’ profiles and recruitment report
- Initiate reference checks, data verifications, availability, and other process required before hire process
- Prepare administration, correspondence, and tools required for new hire, including induction implementation
- Maintain strict confidentiality of recruitment and HR records.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting external parties such as communities, colleges, and social organizations related, including organizing and participating in job fairs
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by HOD
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Proactive individual with minimum of Bachelor degree and 5 years working experience in recruitment field
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Indonesian
- Excellent computer (MS Office) and internet (research & social media) skills
- Good knowledge of organization structure, staffing patterns, and guiding principles for employment diversity
- Good analytical, interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
- Able to work independently and multitask under fast paced environment
- Excellent capacity to use independent judgment, manage and impart information to wide range of clients
- Meticulous, highly organized, result oriented, attention to details, targets, and deadlines
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Bluefox Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Our Group, BlueFox International, is a globally oriented catalogue based distance selling business. We have over 18 years of successful experience in mail-order industry, serving millions of customers and developing a highly profitable business model. Today we are bringing our passion and expertise to new emerging markets and duplicating our success in multiple countries worldwide. For the past years we already opened 7 countries including Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Phillipines, and Taiwan. We are planning for further expansion to countries of Asia, Africa and South America.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We believe that our success depends on building a talented team. We know that having a diverse mix of personalities enriches our company. Regardless of who you are, an experienced Direct Mail professional or a young entrepreneur willing to discover new opportunities and developing a career in distance selling business, you will become a valuable asset within a team of experts. Working with us you will be a part of our multicultural, international, community able share the experience with professionals around the world. If you are up for the challenge of becoming a part of a fast-paced organization developing globally, we invite you to take the first step. You have a chance to join a global business expanding every year. We like giving responsibility and autonomy. We are looking for great leaders with the following characteristics: Inspiration and leadership Willingness to take risks Commercial focus and KPIs orientation Persistence High organization and attention to details Exceptional communication skills Stress resistant Excellent problem - solving skills
lowongan kerja rekomendasi