Fashion Eservices Indonesia PT
- To be thoroughly understand of the entire production processes and the effects of each effort
- To assist the manager with the coordination of production processes
- To provide additional metrics and analytical requirement for the overview of production processes
- To maintain and ensure the current processes are adhered
- To be diligent towards ready and upcoming initiatives towards the benefit of production
- Production is made up of a number of areas that all feed into making our site one of the most visited and largest online global fashion retailers.
- Make a plan for, shooting, retouching or writing copy, as part of this team, it will play a big role in bringing ZALORA to the hearts, minds – and wardrobes – of our customers.
- Implement and control the production schedule
- Review and adjust the schedule where needed
- Manage human and material resources to meet production targets
- Work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations
- Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement
- Ensure that standard operating procedures
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems
- Monitor adherence to the guidelines and quality standards of all deals
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
- Estimate production costs
- Set production budgets
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments (buying, marketing, etc)
- Direct report to regional production team and MD
- Have a good sense and taste regarding quality image
Skills & Experiences:
- Excellent or fluent English skills required
- Excellent or fluent Bahasa skills required
- Have a knowledge about production technical (photography, digital imaging and writing)
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required
- Strong knowledge of quality control of the systems and standards
- Preferably from magazine or fashion industries
- Strong knowledge of adobe, lightroom, excell, powerpoint
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong influencing and leading skill
- Great communication skills
- Strong team work management and time management skill
- Highly organized with strong attention to details
- Strong relationship management skills
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- A dynamic, results driven personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Ambition to exceed expectations
- Self-starter and easy to adapt
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Fashion Eservices Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
THE ZALORA STORY
ZALORA entered the South East Asian market with a bang in 2012 and hasn’t looked back. We are South East Asia’s number one fashion and beauty destination and the most visited fashion website in the region. We ship our goods to all corners of the countries we operate in: Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia (including Brunei), Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Thailand. Our ambition is to be South-East Asia’s number 1 destination for 20 and 30-somethings who love fashion. We have set ourselves a target to triple our current size by the end of 2014 and this is only possible if we continue to work with top talent across the globe to help us realize our vision.
THE ZALORA WAY
We are different in everything we do or anything you have ever seen in South East Asia, and we are proud of it! The ZALORA-way is the only way we know and runs through every single thing we do. Fashion constantly changes, these core pillars of our existence do not. If you are a confident, hungry, smart and passionate individual who likes to work hard and enjoys being in a vibrant environment with extraordinary talents, you’ll fit in just fine!
We are customer obsessed. We know that our customers are just like us, they love fashion and want the latest looks and styles at the best value-for-money. We have the most favorable return policies and best customer service team in the country and will continue to set the standards for what customer service in South East Asia should be like. We think of our customers first in everything we do – their happiness is fundamental to us.
We move fast. The ZALORA world is extremely fast-moving and we expect you to be able to keep up with the pace. We will always be the innovative force within the South East Asian fashion market and to ensure ongoing development we will always keep our product offering evolving as well as finding new and more efficient ways to make our customers happy.
We continuously innovate. We are the first serious fashion and beauty e-tailer in a very young and booming economy. As such, we create history every day and constantly have to find new solutions to problems we encounter. No one has ever done anything like this in the region and there is no secret formula on how to get it right. It is important that all of our employees have an extreme “go-getter” attitude and can roll with the punches without feeling lost when they have to figure out a solution to a problem they have never seen before. We also believe that there is always room for improvement and hence we don’t settle for satisfactory, we strive for the best.
We promote a culture of progress and learning. We pride ourselves with being able to offer an extremely vibrant, energetic and supportive working environment and as such are able to attract the best talent in the country. We have a great track record for internal promotions and we have several success stories of people who have started from very junior positions and quickly risen in the ranks due to their raw talent and passionate drive. ZALORA is a pure meritocracy, i.e. our employees’ success is purely based on performance and not their age, how they look, where they come from or who they know (or don’t know). We always encourage our employees to question the status quo, to freely speak their mind and always to form and voice their own opinion.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
ZALORA entered the Asian market with a bang in late 2011 and hasn’t looked back. We are Asia’s number one fashion and beauty destination and the most visited fashion website in the region. We have a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand, operating as ZALORA in Asia and THE ICONIC in Australia and New Zealand. We cultivate a dynamic environment, bringing together an unrivalled pool of talent from across the world. We are redefining online fashion throughout Asia, do you want to be a part of the team that is turning this dream into reality? ZALORA is a fashion center with extensive knowledge about styles and trends. We bring the best products from domestic and international.We are committed to providing service that exceeds customer expectations. What are you interested in joining the ZALORA vision?
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Fashion Eservices Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 04 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Zalora memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi masyarakat yang ingin membeli pakaian dengan lebih simpel melalui situs jual pakaian, dan situs ini sudah cukup terkenal di Indonesia.
- Fasilitas dan tunjangan yang diberikan kepada karyawan masih kurang lengkap, padahal seharusnya perusahaan bisa memberikan lebih baik daripada yang sekarang.