• To support all aspects of corporate activities including set up new company, joint venture, cooperation agreement, merger and acquisitions, sales and purchase agreement, vendor and contractor agreement, financing agreement, etc.
• To prepare corporate legal documentations from legal drafting, correspondences, until finalization of the legal documents
• Liase with company’s public notary and legal counsel.
• Bachelor degree in Law from reputable university
• Minimum GPA 3.00 (scale of 4)
• Minimum 2 year experiences in legal department, fresh graduate are welcome
• Fluent in English is a must
• Good understanding of corporate and property law
• Computer literate in Ms. Office
• Analytical thinking, fast learner, goal oriented and have highest integrity
• Able to work in a team with strict deadline
Tutup pada 06/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Indonesia Stock Exchange Building Tower II Suite 28-01, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53, Jakarta, Indonesia