- You will be an experienced sales and marketing person, whom can drive and create new sustainable coffee partnerships with hotels, restaurants, cafes, business in Indonesia and regionally eventually
- Self motivated, able to work from home with national travel initially
- Reporting to the initiative advisor on a daily basis.
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Bahasa English
- Minimum Secondary School Education
- Previously lived abroad a benefit not a requirement
- Working : Mobile.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Java Mountain Coffee is Indonesia's first sustainable coffee initiative, a fourth wave coffee concept, that empowers rural women and plants climate resistant coffee and shade trees from every sale.
Java Mountain Coffee has formed new alliances with UN Women, United Nations Global Compact and Conservation International to help develop sustainable coffee partnerships, that create sales for measured impacts that empower low income communities through rural women in West Java and Bali.
This social enterprise is currently forging new relationships with local, regional and international businesses that support sustainability, CSR and gender diversity using technology to disrupt old human habits in coffee.
The mission and United Nations commitment of Java Mountain Coffee is to empower 1 million rural women and plant 3 million climate resistant coffee and shade trees by 2030.
We are seeking a motivated person, whom has experience in sales and marketing and is looking for more purpose in their life.
• Able to work from home, able to travel nationally.
• Base salary based on experience plus commission.