Responsible for providing applicable and practical training and development as an extended support to our members. Ensuring a standardized level of knowledge and services expected to be performed by all of our members nationwide.
- Design training modules/curriculum and learning strategies.
- Prepare, maintain and follow up all training programs.
- Deliver training nationwide to our members - as needed.
- Continuesly monitor and update progress after the programs are executed.
- Continuesly self update in order to have a strong awareness of the brand, product, business plan, level of services and related knowledge.
- Regularly report on training progress, specific issues and completions.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Management.
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field with GPA > 3.00.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably from beauty, hospitality or a service related industry.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, good command of English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Well groomed and presentable appearance.
- High creativity on creating presentaion slides or training modules.
- Preferably having knowledge on using Photoshop & is able to create simple designs for communication materials.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with problem solving abilities.
- Fast learner & highly self-motivated individual, responsible & reliable.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Willing to travel.