- The Ismaya Restaurant Management Training Program is an exclusive program targeted at fresh graduates who are passionate about the service industry.
- New recruits in this entry level training program receive nine months of service and management training, that includes rotations in our various restaurants and support center operations
- This program is ideal for individuals interested in restaurant management who do not have extensive experience in the industry
- It provides the theoretical and hands-on experience needed to build the skills to run and manage an Ismaya Group Restaurant.
- Diploma Degree in F&B and Hospitality Management and or Food Technology with GPA min 3.00 from a reputable university
- Good command of the English language in speaking and writing. Additional language is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Hospitality experience preferred but not essential (Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply)
- Computer skills (Word, Power Point/Excel spreadsheet, etc)
- Basic presentation skills
- Able to work long hours
- Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Self motivated, driven, creative, and Service Oriented
- Able to solve problems
- Good in interpersonal skills
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, successful team, send your application letter and CV together with your recent photograph to the address below
GRAHA PARAMA. Ground Floor.
Jl. KH. Ahmad Dahlan. No. 69 AB. Kebayoran Baru - Jakarta Selatan 12130