PANEN ANTARATAMA JASA BIRO PERJALANAN WISATA, PT (PANEN TOUR)
Account Executive Manager
- Monitoring Account Executive team performance and motivating to reach targets.
- Create and implements sales programs.
- Monitoring sales operations / Sales visit.
- Maintaining and expanding relationship with clients.
- Maximum age 35 years old.
- Minimum Education D3 / S1 major in Tourism.
- Minimum 5 years experience in tourism industry.
- Computer literate, specially for : Ms. Office, Ms. Outlook.
- Planning works schedules for individual and teams.
- Willing to travel a lot and targeted.
- High responsibility and trust.
- Professional personality and best service oriented.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Pariwisata / Agen Perjalanan|
|Perusahaan||PANEN ANTARATAMA JASA BIRO PERJALANAN WISATA, PT (PANEN TOUR) lihat lowongan|
PANEN TOUR began in 1986 as a Tour Operator with ticketing as its main business. Its professional services quickly gained customers’ trust and support. In time PANEN TOUR was able to expand as a full service tour operator. Anticipating the market’s rising demand, since 1992 PANEN TOUR has conducted various efforts in restructuring and developing its company management. PANEN TOUR is continually developing its products and services to provide the best service to its customers.
Beginning in 1996 PANEN TOUR expanded its services by opening branches in Jakarta and Surabaya. At almost the same time PANEN TOUR moved its head office to its own building on Jl. Suryopranoto, Jakarta. In optimizing its services to customers, PANEN TOUR extended its network through representative offices in major cities in Indonesia. Astutely aware of the market potential at the time, the founders of PANEN TOUR opened a wholesaler company in 1996 called HAPPY HOLIDAY, which provides international package tour programs as well as domestic and international hotel reservations, especially to meet the needs of tour operators. Today HAPPY HOLIDAY has successfully become a healthy, solid, and fast expanding business entity following the success of its predecessor PANEN TOUR.