Vopak Terminal Merak PT
SHEQ & S Manager (Merak - Cilegon)
- • International Career Exposure
- • Lingkungan kerja yang menyenangkan
- • Bonus Tahunan
- Vocal point for VTM on all matters relating to safety , health, environment, quality and security.
- Ensuring successful implementation of Vopak Terminal Merak Integrated Management System.
- Lead facilitate the implementation of corporate safety procedure/standards to support elements of SHEQS management system.
- Monitor and measures organisational compliance to SHEQS requirements (government & Vopak) .
- To advise and ensure that all statutory safety, health and environment, quality and security regulations and requirements as well as Vopak minimum standards and Vopak Terminal Merak SHEQS management system are effectively implemented at the terminal.
- To develop and maintain a good management information system to support the documentation required by SHEQS functions.
- To advise management during a site crisis or emergency response.
- To maintain good relationship with related government and external agencies for mutual assistance and exchange of information and experience.
- To ensure all crisis & emergency response plans, SHEQ manual and guides are regularly updated. Crisis & emergency response plans are regularly tested.
- To support corporate & regional SHEQ directions and initiatives.
- Minimum 30 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree of Engineering
- Hands-on experience in petrochemical or oil and gas industry in Safety, Health, Environment and Quality area desirable
- At least 8 to 10 years of safety, health and environmental management experience with at least 2 years in a management position
- Strong technical knowledge of all aspects of SHEQ management including deep understanding of NFPA, F&E index, Hazop, HIRA and other safety standards.
- Familiar with domestic/international Law, regulation on safety, health, environmental, and quality.
- Having certification on HSE related would be an advantage
- Familiar and experience in handling security and community relationship and CSR
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Good written and spoken communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Having residential or willing to be located at Merak or Cilegon area
|Industri||Energi / Tenaga / Air / Minyak & Gas / Pengolahan Limbah|
|Perusahaan||Vopak Terminal Merak PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT. Vopak Terminal Merak is an integrated tank storage strategically located in Merak, Banten. Supported by 2 jetty and pipeline, we provide 35 tanks with 71.900 CBM capacity for bulk liquid storage especially for chemical. As one of Royal Vopak Netherland subsidiary which is world largest independent tank storage, operate 80 terminals in 28 countries, we have experience in this industry for about 400 years and well balanced over three market segments: industrial terminal, captive distribution (producers) and trade distribution, for more information please see our website at www.vopak.com
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our mission and strategy The world’s growing population, legislative changes, geopolitical developments and new dynamics in feedstock positions in several regions result in an increasing demand for the physical transportation, storage and handling of oil products, chemicals, gasses, biofuels, edible oils and LNG Meeting this demand requires solid infrastructure that seamlessly connect the logistics networks of producers, traders and distributors. Vopak’s mission is to make a sustainable contribution to the creation of efficient logistics processes for our customers by being the leading provider of independent tank terminal storage infrastructure at locations that are critical to our customers in all regions of the world. Vopak has developed a strategy to realize this mission. This strategy rests on three pillars: Growth leadership: our ability to identify and secure the right locations for our terminals Operational leadership: constructing, owning, operating and maintaining terminals to deliver storage and handling services safely at competitive costs Customer leadership: creating long-term sustainable relationships with customers and healthy occupancy rates of terminals at attractive rates All three pillars rest on a sustainable foundation, whereby Health and safety and Environmental care remain our core focus areas. In recent years, we have extended this in being a Responsible partner and include Excellent people in order to have a more comprehensive coverage. In light of the changing energy and petrochemical landscape and a continuing economic shift from West to East over the globe, Vopak has updated its terminal portfolio criteria for its existing terminals and its business development activities. We have defined terminal portfolio criteria on four types of business models as depicted hereafter. The early selection of growth opportunities on the basis of these criteria will ensure a focus on projects that are in line with our strategy. Together with the improvements at our existing key locations, the strengthening of our service levels and our defined divestment program of assets, the risk-return profile of our global terminal portfolio will be further aligned with the defined strategic criteria.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi