- • International Career Exposure
- • Lingkungan kerja yang menyenangkan
- • Bonus Tahunan
- Vocal point for VTM on all matters relating to safety , health, environment, quality and security.
- Ensuring successful implementation of Vopak Terminal Merak Integrated Management System.
- Lead facilitate the implementation of corporate safety procedure/standards to support elements of SHEQS management system.
- Monitor and measures organisational compliance to SHEQS requirements (government & Vopak) .
- To advise and ensure that all statutory safety, health and environment, quality and security regulations and requirements as well as Vopak minimum standards and Vopak Terminal Merak SHEQS management system are effectively implemented at the terminal.
- To develop and maintain a good management information system to support the documentation required by SHEQS functions.
- To advise management during a site crisis or emergency response.
- To maintain good relationship with related government and external agencies for mutual assistance and exchange of information and experience.
- To ensure all crisis & emergency response plans, SHEQ manual and guides are regularly updated. Crisis & emergency response plans are regularly tested.
- To support corporate & regional SHEQ directions and initiatives.
- Minimum 30 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree of Engineering
- Hands-on experience in petrochemical or oil and gas industry in Safety, Health, Environment and Quality area desirable
- At least 8 to 10 years of safety, health and environmental management experience with at least 2 years in a management position
- Strong technical knowledge of all aspects of SHEQ management including deep understanding of NFPA, F&E index, Hazop, HIRA and other safety standards.
- Familiar with domestic/international Law, regulation on safety, health, environmental, and quality.
- Having certification on HSE related would be an advantage
- Familiar and experience in handling security and community relationship and CSR
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Good written and spoken communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Having residential or willing to be located at Merak or Cilegon area
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Vopak Terminal Merak is an integrated tank storage strategically located in Merak, Banten. Supported by 2 jetty and pipeline, we provide 35 tanks with 71.900 CBM capacity for bulk liquid storage especially for chemical. As one of Royal Vopak Netherland subsidiary which is world largest independent tank storage, operate 80 terminals in 28 countries, we have experience in this industry for about 400 years and well balanced over three market segments: industrial terminal, captive distribution (producers) and trade distribution, for more information please see our website at www.vopak.com