PT Manroland Indonesia
Accounting & Finance Staff
Job Description :
- Assist Finance Manager for preparing monthly financial reports , Audit, and Tax Reporting
- Prepare, verify, and process invoices in terms of paymet to suppliers
- Prepare bookkeeping journal
- Follow up and keep records on WHT and VAT
- Perform cash flow management and prepare monthly reconcilition
- Control and monitor activities of Treasury and Logistic department (including Warehouse)
- Maintain filling system for all financial dcouments
- Liaise with Auditor, Tax agents, Banks and Financial Institutions on accounting, tax, treasury and other financial matters.
- Other task/duties assign by Finance Manager for day to day activities
- Age maximum 30 years old
- Minimum hold Diploma Degree in Accounting/finance from reputable university, with minimum GPA of 3.00
- Minimum 2 year(s) of working experiences in Finance & Accounting
- Had working experience in KAP/Public Accounting Consultant would be advantage
- Good technical knowledge in general finance & accounting.
- Good command in English is a must.
- Preferable has experience in trading and multinational environment company.
- Independent, honest, organized, meticulous and ability to work under pressure and deadline
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate (MS Office and Accounting Software) have a good practical experience in SAP would be advantage.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
Manroland Sheetfed GmbH is a leading global producer of sheetfed offset printing presses and related technologies for commercial, packaging and publishing applications.
Founded in 1871 on the finest traditions of German engineering excellence, the company is a global watchword for quality, precision and supreme reliability.