Job Description :
- Assist Finance Manager for preparing monthly financial reports , Audit, and Tax Reporting
- Prepare, verify, and process invoices in terms of paymet to suppliers
- Prepare bookkeeping journal
- Follow up and keep records on WHT and VAT
- Perform cash flow management and prepare monthly reconcilition
- Control and monitor activities of Treasury and Logistic department (including Warehouse)
- Maintain filling system for all financial dcouments
- Liaise with Auditor, Tax agents, Banks and Financial Institutions on accounting, tax, treasury and other financial matters.
- Other task/duties assign by Finance Manager for day to day activities
- Age maximum 30 years old
- Minimum hold Diploma Degree in Accounting/finance from reputable university, with minimum GPA of 3.00
- Minimum 2 year(s) of working experiences in Finance & Accounting
- Had working experience in KAP/Public Accounting Consultant would be advantage
- Good technical knowledge in general finance & accounting.
- Good command in English is a must.
- Preferable has experience in trading and multinational environment company.
- Independent, honest, organized, meticulous and ability to work under pressure and deadline
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate (MS Office and Accounting Software) have a good practical experience in SAP would be advantage.
- Full-Time position(s) available.