- Building up technical capabilities and product knowledge within the different divisions of Fluidra Group
- Commercial support during tendering, negotiation and technical clarification
- Supervision of subcontractors onsite
- PnL responsibility for his/her project/s
- Supervision of the works during project execution, with special attention to:
- kick-off meeting
- monthly progres meeting and progress reporting
- progress billing
- test an commissioning
- project closure
- Establishment of relations and promotion of the company in order to obtain maintenance contracts
- Hands on involvement and supervision of repairs and warranty claims
- Liaison with Logistics, Finance and Sales for the progress of works and billing to the customers
- Liaison with Finance and Purchasing for the progress of works and billing from subcontractors
- Monitoring of logistic activities including but not limited to the follow up of deliveries and support to the Logistics department on their daily issues
- Participation in the realization of stock take 2 times a year
- Participation in the financial reporting of the operations
- This is not a technician job, so it is required to establish close relationships with customers, partners, subcontractors and industrials, interpersonal skills are an advantage to perform this job. However hands on work will be required from time to time
- Internally within the company, interaction and working together with Sales, Purchases, Logistics and Finance departments is required.
- Experience on construction project in Indonesia is a must
- Experience on MEP/hydraulics/piping installation is a must
- Previous experience in projects management or supervision is required (regardless of the industry)
- Hands on
- Objective-oriented, driven by curiosity and capacity of analysis
- English and Indonesian languages are required
- Bachelor Engineering Degree in any technical discipline is required
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are one of subsidiary company under a listed European multinational group devoted to developing applications for the sustainable use of water. We deliver solutions for the conservation, handling, treatment and enjoyment of water, and we are one of the world leaders in manufacture and distribution of solutions for pools and wellness, water treatment & chemical, irrigation, fountain, special lighting and fluid handling.
The group currently operate in over 44 countries through 150 branch offices and production plants. Our products are distributed to over 170 countries through an extensive sales network. Indonesia subsidiary established since 2011, by acquiring local distributor which formerly well-known as a pioneer in pool specialist business and having long history since early 80’s.