Main Responsibilities are :
- Manage overall function in accounting department : checking journals, ledger and the preparation of Financial Statement
- Ensure a timely and accurate Financial Statement that comply with accounting principles
- Responsible in monthly & yearly tax payment and tax reporting
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations
- Liaise with KPP (Kantor Pelayanan Pajak), if necessary
- Prepare monthly and yearly budget and coordinate with other depts, if necessary
- Liaise with external auditor
- Age maximal 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree from Accounting from reputable university.
- Having Brevet A &B Certificates
- At least 10 years of working experiences in Accounting and 3 years in Managerial Level from reputable property developer (is a MUST)
- Fluent in English written and verbally
- Integrity, Dedication, Honesty and Responsible
- Must have good attention to detail, Result Oriented, Have a good communication skills and well organized.
- Able to work independently and with the team.
- Full-Time position available
- Work Environment
- Monthly Salary
- Mobile Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Health Medical Insurances
- Performance Bonus