The incumbent in this position will be responsible :
To provide an exemplary service to local and foreign / multinational customers. Help customers direct them to further sources of information, other services of
interest and to answer questions. Offer general advice and make sure the customer has a positive experience with
the bank. Receive, handling and resolve calls from customers in regards to inquiry,
request or complaint related to credit card, personal loan, banking products orcorporate customer.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): microsoft office, computer literate, English Communication.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pondok Indah.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc) or equivalent.
- 25 Full-Time position(s) available.