1. Conduct all audit process from preparation to report
2. Formulate and provide problem solving feedback on audit findings toward settlement agreement process.
3. Upgrade skill with new regulations related to business field audited
4. Analyzing potential fraud activity and abuse of authority.
5. Develop strategy and activity to minimize fraud.
6. Maintain documentation related to a compliant ISO 9001:2015 quality system, as Company transitions from 9001:2008 to 9001:2015 standards
1. Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting/Finance/Management or equivalent
2. Possess minimum 5 years experiences as auditor.
3. Strong analyze, neat, discipline, and timely manner.
4. Experience with ISO 9001:2015 is preferably
4. Run a full and complete audit job from end to end with clear conclusion, clarity in report writing.
5. Experienced in the activities of ISO 9001: 2008, carried out a document, control, conduct an audit of the quality system, as well as prepare reports audit and management review
5. Computer literate
6. Having good communication in English and mandarin.
7. Good Leader, creative, objective, ability to meet tight deadlines, hardworking and pleasant personality.