The incumbent in this position will be responsible :
To prepare an appropriate Service Department's reporting to support businessperformance measurement. To assess and analyse complaints, maintenance, and inquiry to reach soundconclusions and recommendations. To perform various financial analysis in monitoring department's budget.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Economics, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): microsoft office, Finance Analyst.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pondok Indah.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- 25 Full-Time position(s) available.