- • Multinational Company
- • Subsidiary of Sysmex Corporation Japan
- • Flexible working hours
Function & Responsibility :
- Conduct, coordinate, ensure and provide high quality secretarial and administrative support that requires tact, confidentiality
- A good understanding on technical, business, operations, procedures and employees matters in the department
- Support the achievement of corporate goals and organizational development towards betterr
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Secretary from a reputable university with minimum GPA of 3.00
- Have a good communication skill and correspondence
- Must be mature, detail, resourceful, and self-motivated
- Good command in English and computer literate is a must
- Have a working experience in diagnostics or healthcare industry would be an advantage
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT Sysmex Indonesia is a subsidiary of Sysmex Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, the world’s largest supplier of hematology instrumentation. Established in 2002, Sysmex Indonesia is a market leader in the delivery and implementation of clinical IVD and health IT products and services for clinical laboratories, hospitals and healthcare organisations. Proven benefits to laboratories, hospitals and healthcare providers include improved patient clinical services and efficiency advances leading to cost savings, ultimately translating to the delivery of better patient care.
Located in Jakarta, Sysmex Indonesia has a strong network of sales and support specialists across the nation.
Sysmex delivers total solutions in the field of clinical laboratory testing, including hematology and urinalysis. In the core field of hematology, Sysmex is the global market leader, occupying the number-one share of the worldwide market. Sysmex is also the number-one supplier of coagulation instrumentation worldwide
Our most valuable asset, our people at Sysmex have a unique mix of skills and qualifications that mirror what our customers require in the development and delivery of innovative and high quality health solutions.
Our company team embraces many disciplines – from healthcare delivery and medical laboratory science to IT systems development and project management, every staff member at Sysmex contributes to our success and proven track record in the development, implementation and support of our clinical IVD and health IT products to a diverse market.
A rare combination, our people ‘understand what our customers do and what our customers want’ and enjoy the progressive, stimulating and supportive team environment that the company provides – making Sysmex a really great place to work!
Let’s be a part of A Sysmex in doing our expansion and enhancing our client servicing capabilities.
Now we are seeking highly qualified candidates for the following position: