- Analyze current market trend in marine construction industry and logistic service
- Seek a new potential opportunities for marine construction industry and logistic service
- Identify customers business requirement and also get information regarding competitors position and activities
- Promote to new client regarding profile to profile of company
- Develop marketing strategy for achievement of targets set by company.
- Develop business plan regularly to achieve of company target
- Provide investment advice, strategy and recommendation of market filed
- Work closely with other department to enhance satisfaction of customer
- Understand with tender proposal :
- Tender preparation such as aanwijzing, prequalification, qualification, technical and commercial document, clarification and negotiation
- Lead internal coordination and communication with other related departments according to tender proposal
- Provide proposal according to prevailing regulation
- Estimate and calculate local content
- Final review document and tender proposal before submit to client
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university majoring in Civil Engineering, Ocean Civil Engineering or other relevant field
- At least 5 years of working experience in Manager Level.
- Experience in marines construction industry (including bridge, port, jetty, breakwater, dredging, marine piling and logistics industry (coal transshipment) an advantage.
- Experience working in a listed company (Tbk) an advantage.
- Good communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English (oral and written).
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
This company is one of the most recognized marine engineering companies in Indonesia servicing customers predominantly in the oil & gas and coal mining industries.