- Analyze current market trend in marine construction industry and logistic service
- Seek a new potential opportunities for marine construction industry and logistic service
- Identify customers business requirement and also get information regarding competitors position and activities
- Promote to new client regarding profile to profile of company
- Develop marketing strategy for achievement of targets set by company.
- Develop business plan regularly to achieve of company target
- Provide investment advice, strategy and recommendation of market filed
- Work closely with other department to enhance satisfaction of customer
- Understand with tender proposal :
- Tender preparation such as aanwijzing, prequalification, qualification, technical and commercial document, clarification and negotiation
- Lead internal coordination and communication with other related departments according to tender proposal
- Provide proposal according to prevailing regulation
- Estimate and calculate local content
- Final review document and tender proposal before submit to client
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university majoring in Civil Engineering, Ocean Civil Engineering or other relevant field
- At least 5 years of working experience in Manager Level.
- Experience in marines construction industry (including bridge, port, jetty, breakwater, dredging, marine piling and logistics industry (coal transshipment) an advantage.
- Experience working in a listed company (Tbk) an advantage.
- Good communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English (oral and written).