- Assisting F&A Manager in preparing reporting financial report
- Able to prepare the consolidated financial statement
- Have deep knowledge of PSAK and Indonesian Accounting Standard
- Have knowledge of current taxation regulation
- Controlling the cash flow, bank payment and reconciliation, asset management, general ledger, etc
- Monitoring Account Payable, Account Receivable and Treasury activities
- Able to work with deadline
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university majoring in Accounting
- At least 4 years of working experience in related field
- Experience in marines construction industry and logistics industry (coal transshipment) an advantage.
- Experience working in a listed company (Tbk) an advantage.
- Good communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English (oral and written).
- Have experience working in public accountant firm (Big 4 accounting firm are preffered)
|Lokasi||Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
This company is one of the most recognized marine engineering companies in Indonesia servicing customers predominantly in the oil & gas and coal mining industries.