- • Urgently Needed
- • Fruit Allowance
- • Able To speak and write English fluently
- Leading the Accounting team.
- Managing strategic projects and building, developing and maintaining balance sheet report concern to PSAK.
- Playing a key role in the budgeting, forecasting and planning process of accounting.
- Preparation of the cash journals, bank journal, sales journal, purchases journal and general ledger each month.
- Perform data input General Ledger (GL) of each month.
- Conduct a review of the list of assets, depreciation method and details of the calculation of operating expenses each month.
- Prepare Internal Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss) per month.
- Prepare Statement of Cash Flows, Notes and Explanation Creating the Financial Statements of each month, as well as.
- Ensuring adherence with group policies and procedures.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in same position preferably in mining company.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor/master’s Degree in Finance & accounting and related qualification from reputable university
- Strong leadership and motivational skills. Able to work under pressure with tight deadline, good initiative and attitude, analytical thinking, detail oriented communication and interpersonal skill
- Fluent English is a must
- Require candidate to attaché photo with H/P & Email address