- Maintenance of collateral pledged in credit
- Responsible for project licensing and business development
- Compliance documents
- Credit document knowledge
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Law or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuningan - Jakarta Selatan.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to travel.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Lingkungan pekerjaannya terasa nyaman dan menyenangkan karena banyaknya rekan kerja yang ramah-ramah. Selain itu, hubungan dengan atasan juga berjalan cukup lancar.
- Fasilitas yang disediakan perusahaan masih terbilang kurang memadai sehingga terkadang kinerja karyawannya terkesan kurang maksimal. Perusahaan juga kurang memperhatikan kesejahteraan karyawannya.
Jl Mega Kuningan Bl 6/2 Kuningan Timur, Setia Budi Jakarta Selatan 12950 DKI Jakarta
Kirana Megatara Group is the largest producer of crumb rubber in Indonesia capturing more than 18 percent of the nation’s market share. The Group produces what is generally referred to in the rubber industry as technically specified rubber (TSR), for which the Indonesian equivalent is the Standard Indonesian Rubber or simply SIR. SIR products of the Group are exported to leading global tire makers all over the world as their main raw material.
To create high-quality products in conformance to international standards, Kirana Megatara Group uses clean natural material to be fed into its integrated production process, which is subjected to a reliable quality management system. The Group also develops long-term partnership with rubber smallholders and maintain good relationship with its newtork of rubber suppliers to ensure both supply sustainability and consistent quality for its raw material.
Our company incorporated in Triputra Group ( Triputra Investindo Arya).
MISSION: To Provide Sustainable Green Rubber Solutions that Prosper with the Nation.
VISION: To Be the Largest and Most Preferred Rubber Solution Provider (to Customers and Suppliers) in the World.