- • Career Path
- • Competitive Benefit
- • Competitive Salary
- Maximum age 30 years old.
- Minimum Economic Bachelor Degree majoring in Accounting (S1) from a reputable university with GPA > 3
- Minimum 1-years experience in banking reporting, preferable has experience in Accountant Public min 1-years
- Good understanding in banking reporting and regulatory reporting
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Works well on a team
- Deadline oriented
- Fluent in English (oral and writting)
- Knowledge with and experience using Microsoft office (word and excel)
- To prepare working papers for Published Financial Statements based on Bank Indonesia regulation and requirement
- To prepare working papers for Daily and Frequent Bank Reporting based on Bank Indonesia regulation.
- To prepare working papers for Bankwide Monthly Bank Reporting based on Bank Indonesia regulation.
- To review Branch Monthly Bank Reporting based on Bank Indonesia regulation.
- Prepare other reports that are required by internal parties (Business Unit) and external parties (external auditor and Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan)
- To liaise with other division/business unit/external parties in obtaining or collecting data/information regarding with the preparation of Monthly Bank Reporting or other reports
- To coordinate reports submission to Bank Indonesia and internal parties.
Tutup pada 06/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Asia Afrika No 8, Gedung Sentral Senayan 3 Lantai 16, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia