Monroe Consulting Group
Sales Director Job (Mobile Engagement), Jakarta, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an established multinational mobile marketing and research agency from Europe. Our client is a leader in mobile engagement, providing the means for leading brands in fast-growing markets to conduct mobile marketing campaigns that increase sales, profile engaged consumers and build trusted brands. It provides measurable (ROI) mobile marketing campaigns to the clients allowing them to meet short and long-term strategic business goal.
Our respected client is seeking a sales professional who has strong and proven sales track record of success delivering profitable (revenue, margin and mix) commercial growth for the job of Sales Director, to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The successful candidate will work closely with the Global Sales Team through the fortnightly reporting framework to align on deliverables and priorities.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Deliver on revenue, margin and product mix targets by quarter
- Align with the Global Sales Team on a market development strategy and plans to achieve the targets
- Create and develop target client account plans to win and develop existing and new target clients
- Work closely with the Global Sales Team through the fortnightly reporting framework to align on deliverables and priorities
- Demonstrate leadership in recommending new tactics and plans to feed into the market strategy
- With coordination through Global Sales, work closely with Dublin Global Marketing to ensure that all client facing materials are of the required standard and compliant with Brand Guidelines and support collateral
- Build multi-level client relationships across the client organisations from C-Level strategic alignment to direct ongoing influence of budget holders
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal Operations teams (both Dublin and local market) to ensure the optimum design and execution of all client campaigns and programmes
- Work closely with the Global Database Team to ensure that Database Monetisation targets are delivered (revenue mix and profile creation)
- Work closely with the Global Insights Team to ensure that client campaign expectations are routed in historic results and therefore realistic, and that the campaign reporting rhythm (mid and post-campaign reviews) is used successfully to both upsell and resell to clients
- Ensure clients understand the benefits of the Company reporting portal and drive adoption and frequency of usage to target levels
- Strong proven sales track record of success delivering profitable (revenue, margin and mix) commercial growth
- An understanding of local Route to Market structures and drivers across leading consumer goods sectors
- Proven deployment of core consultative selling skills to close sales and manage client expectations, leading to repeat business
- Experience touching on multiple contact points and can move easily between boardroom and local teams
- Understanding of what brands are trying to achieve and how end consumers consider and make decisions regarding brands
- A basic understanding and appreciation of technology, databases, customer relationship management
- Exposure to dynamic entrepreneurial environments
- Existing relationships and networks with potential clients within the market.
- 3rd level degree or higher in Marketing, Business or a related discipline
- Treats company as own through committed work ethic and commitment to representing brand and company with highest standards of professionalism
- A self-motivated, resourceful individual, able to work independently and under pressure
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’, balanced by a strategic orientation
- High integrity and sense of values, committed to doing things the right way
- Enjoys people and building relationships with them; natural sales mentality without being overt
- Willingness to travel
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.