Sales Director Job (Mobile Engagement), Jakarta, Indonesia
- Deliver on revenue, margin and product mix targets by quarter
- Align with the Global Sales Team on a market development strategy and plans to achieve the targets
- Create and develop target client account plans to win and develop existing and new target clients
- Work closely with the Global Sales Team through the fortnightly reporting framework to align on deliverables and priorities
- Demonstrate leadership in recommending new tactics and plans to feed into the market strategy
- With coordination through Global Sales, work closely with Dublin Global Marketing to ensure that all client facing materials are of the required standard and compliant with Brand Guidelines and support collateral
- Build multi-level client relationships across the client organisations from C-Level strategic alignment to direct ongoing influence of budget holders
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal Operations teams (both Dublin and local market) to ensure the optimum design and execution of all client campaigns and programmes
- Work closely with the Global Database Team to ensure that Database Monetisation targets are delivered (revenue mix and profile creation)
- Work closely with the Global Insights Team to ensure that client campaign expectations are routed in historic results and therefore realistic, and that the campaign reporting rhythm (mid and post-campaign reviews) is used successfully to both upsell and resell to clients
- Ensure clients understand the benefits of the Company reporting portal and drive adoption and frequency of usage to target levels
- Strong proven sales track record of success delivering profitable (revenue, margin and mix) commercial growth
- An understanding of local Route to Market structures and drivers across leading consumer goods sectors
- Proven deployment of core consultative selling skills to close sales and manage client expectations, leading to repeat business
- Experience touching on multiple contact points and can move easily between boardroom and local teams
- Understanding of what brands are trying to achieve and how end consumers consider and make decisions regarding brands
- A basic understanding and appreciation of technology, databases, customer relationship management
- Exposure to dynamic entrepreneurial environments
- Existing relationships and networks with potential clients within the market.
- 3rd level degree or higher in Marketing, Business or a related discipline
- Treats company as own through committed work ethic and commitment to representing brand and company with highest standards of professionalism
- A self-motivated, resourceful individual, able to work independently and under pressure
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’, balanced by a strategic orientation
- High integrity and sense of values, committed to doing things the right way
- Enjoys people and building relationships with them; natural sales mentality without being overt
- Willingness to travel
Tutup pada 06/November/2016
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor
- Jam kerja yang fleksibel sehingga dapat dikondisikan sesuai dengan karyawan, jenjang karir yang diberikan sangat jelas dan terbuka untuk seluruh karyawan.
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Perusahaan kurang memberikan kegiatan pelatihan dan pengembangan kepada karyawan sehingga karyawan belum memiliki kualitas yang begitu baik. Karyawan juga sulit mengerti pekerjaan yang diberikan oleh perusahaan.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.