Monroe Consulting Group
Finance Manager Job (Logistics and Freight Forwarding), Jakarta, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a well-known Indonesian freight forwarding and logistics company. Our respected client is currently expanding its business in Indonesia and is seeking a finance professional with at least 8 years’ experience for the job of Finance Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The winning candidate must have experience in the retail industry. In addition, he/she must have experience in cash-flow management, budgeting, forecasting, as well as making financial reports.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Ensure accounting and finance operates effectively and efficiently
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Analyzing change and advising accordingly
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Analyzing competitors and market trends
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Managing budgets
- Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities
- Supervising staff
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in finance or accounting from a reputable university
- CPA or CFA is preferred
- 8-10 years’ work experience in the field
- Having work experience in Public Accounting firm before (at least up to assistant managerial level) and Corporate Accounting ie. Consolidation
- Experience with ERP and other accounting software is necessary
- Strong financial analysis and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills necessary
- Highly organized with an ability to work well under tight time constraints
- Retail industry (Freight Forwarding and Logistic) experience is a plus
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.