- Consistently achieve sales revenue targets through service of existing clients & new clients
- Managing for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and sales revenue
- Maintain & build customer relationship at customer site from entry-middle level to decision maker
- Having the ownership, responsibility, accountability and discipline for account management
- Develop and conduct account strategy, possess deep knowledge of company products and services portfolio, and mapping with customer organizations and business opportunities.
- Identify & explore any opportunity, looking for comprehensive information and develop solutions strategies with pre sales team and principals/third party involvement.
- Always has ownership to plan, conduct, lead and monitor the selling process, bid and result oriented.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. commercial proposal, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client requirements are met.
- Taking full responsibility of new contract and contract renewals for an existing client.
- Great handling in every client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of any problems that may arise.
- Taking full responsibility of change request and invoices, and responsible for payment collections.
- Create intimacy with the project team in order to maintain project status and to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Weekly meeting of sales progress to CMO
- Minimum 3 years of Account or project management experience.
- Preferably have 2 years experience in handling financial industry account.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain & enhance customer relationship.
- Develop and strengthen communication with executive level and decision maker
- Customers & achievement orientation, excellent team working, and has integrity
- Strong in leadership and analitycal thinking
- Technical competence (customer requirement, SDLC, project management and a skilled negotiator).
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation skills
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Has a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
We work with our client to define and execute the most valuable and suitable solution for their organization. With more than 10 years’ experience in Application Development, Managed Service, and Professional Service, enable Ecomindo to execute best-practice method in our projects, thus delivering high quality result, on time.
We work with our clients as we do with our colleagues. Together, we improve organization efficiency, enable new opportunity, and create competitive advantage. We do our best to become a trustworthy partner in technology and services development.
Please visit www.ecomindo.com for further information about our services and credentials.
Review ( PT Ecomindo Sarana Cipta )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Jam kerja fleksibel, tekanan tidak terlalu tinggi, suasana kerja nyaman dan santai, ada training untuk meningkatkan keahlian dan pengetahuan karyawan.
Bonus tahunan belum disediakan oleh perusahaan, kedepannya sebaiknya bonus baik tahunan ataupun yang lain lebih diperhatikan agar dapat menambah semangat dan loyalitas karyawan