- • More than 35 years of credible experience
- • Specially looking for talented candidates
- • Outstanding career development opportunities
- Ready to Work in Bandung / Yogyakarta / Bali
- Strong experience in Highrise Building Contractor’s company
- An Accounting Bachelor from reputable university.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Has experience in the same field at least 5 years and experience in the same position is preferable.
- Strong knowledge in finance, accounting, and taxation.
- Good interpersonal skill, proactive and strong in leadership.
- Has good communication skill, both verbal and non verbal.
- Has good analytical and critical thinking.
- Problem solving oriented.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives.
- Fluency in English (both oral and written).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Develop and implement financial policies, procedures and goals for assigned areas.
- Manage General Ledger accounts to ensure that all financial transactions meets the statutory and reporting requirements.
- Manage the operational accounting activities including A/P, A/R, Cash/Bank, GL, Fixed Assets, Inventory.
- Ensure timely report for monthly, quarterly, yearly and any other report.
- Collaborates with the across division to meet company goals and objectives.
- Participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities for the Accounting Department.
- Report to Senior Accounting Manager and Director
- Coach and develop team member, including supervising, monitoring, and controlling