Analyst – Commission Payout
- Check and review sales commission calculation, do verification to HR & Region, and get approval for its payment to ensure accurate numbers and timely payment
- Analyze payout trends to provide evaluation & recommendation regarding existing scheme and its improvement plan
- Administer external dealer’s commission to ensure accurate numbers and timely payment, including data compilation & checking, approval routing, and communication to Finance & Region
- Monitor and analyze commission budget utilization, including accrual commission
- Perform upfront discount monitoring
- Review, checking & verify program mechanism and its commission payment to related team (e.g. Revenue Assurance team)
- Bachelor degree (S1) preferably majoring Economic, Finance, statistics
- Min. 3 years of work experience in payment administration process, budgeting, and financial reporting
- Finance & accounting
- Advance MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Reporting skills
Tutup pada 06/November/2016
Ktr CabangJl Boulevard Brt Raya Bl LC-7/10 RT 001/07Kelapa Gading Barat, Kelapa GadingJakarta Utara 14240 DKI Jakarta
- Perusahaan memberikan banyak pelatihan yang bisa meningkatkan skill yang kita miliki. XL Apprentice juga memberikan program add skill setiap tiga bulan sekali.
- It's really fun working in this company. You have many chances to know a lot of people. The environment also helps you to learn many things.
- Untuk karyawan baru, harus magang dulu sekitar satu tahun, setelah itu belum tentu diangkat menjadi karyawan tetap. Selain itu, persaingan antar karyawan cukup ketat.
- Slow career especially for expatriate. High speed deadline. Too much stress. No work life balance in this company.