Responsible for achieving targets. Build a sales team in terms of how the strategy to achieve the target. Can build good relationships with stores and distributors. Can improve the performance of sales teams in the field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field (Cosmetics, Personal care or toiletries Industry)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any major
- Able to work under pressure
- Experience in General Trade Channel and handling Distributor
- Leadership and and management skill strongly needed
- Willing to travel
- Good levels of drive and influencing skill
- Effective of leading and motivating a team
- Good analytical, presentation and negotiation skill
- Experience in manage some area
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
The Alliance Cosmetic Group is a leading distributor of cosmetics and personal care products. Brand portfolio includes SILKYGIRL cosmetics, SILKYGIRL fragrances, SG Men fragrances, Silky Lips lipcare, Silky White face products and Silky Care feminine hygiene wash.The Alliance Cosmetic Group launched SILKYGIRL in June 2005, adding new excitement to the landscape of color cosmetics in the mass retail market. SILKYGIRL offers a complete range of high quality color cosmetics that will meet the needs of discerning consumers in both the urban and suburban markets. SILKYGIRL's brand personality is fun, young, colorful and exudes confidence. The core promise of the brand is delivered through the latest color trend and high quality specifications of the products.SILKYGIRL is now marketed at over 1,000 cosmetics counters in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei and Jakarta. In Malaysia, it is available at Guardian, Watsons, Parkson, Jusco, Sasa, Apex and other independent supermarkets and pharmacies. Following the success of SILKYGIRL color cosmetics, the Alliance Group launched its fragrance line in July 2006.Apart from introducing the SILKYGIRL women's fragrances, the Alliance Cosmetic Group also introduced the SG Men fragrances; bringing on board Malaysian heartthrob Mawi into the Silky family.