• Participate in the design, preparation, and delivery of all the assessment process in ASI Asia Pacific.
• Answer all questions/enquiries received regarding assessment procedures.
• Fulfill the role of PIC of an Assessment Project as required.
• Assist in other company activities as required.
• Creative individuals who are not afraid of hard work are encouraged to apply
• Minimum S2 (Psychologist) from reputable university.
• Minimum 4-5 years of job experience in assessment center related field.
• Have SIP (Surat Izin Praktek)
• Proficient in English
• Detail oriented
Tutup pada 06/November/2016