Aneka Search Indonesia PT
• Participate in the design, preparation, and delivery of all the assessment process in ASI Asia Pacific.
• Answer all questions/enquiries received regarding assessment procedures.
• Fulfill the role of PIC of an Assessment Project as required.
• Assist in other company activities as required.
• Creative individuals who are not afraid of hard work are encouraged to apply
• Minimum S2 (Psychologist) from reputable university.
• Minimum 4-5 years of job experience in assessment center related field.
• Have SIP (Surat Izin Praktek)
• Proficient in English
• Detail oriented
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||Aneka Search Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
ASI Asia Pacific is a HR consultancy that provides fast, international standard and affordable support in the areas of Staff Assessment, Recruitment and Training for the Asia Pacific Region.
We provide these services to multi-national businesses, major local organisations across a broad range of industries and countries through the latest technology and our 5 star facilities.
We love attracting professionals who are creative, not afraid of work hard and are able to confidently express their opinion.
We look forward to talking to you.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
ASI Asia Pacific provides accurate and actionable HR data that helps its clients align their Recruitment, Development and Promotion processes so that they can achieve their mission and fulfill their vision.