Mitsui Indonesia PT
Assistant Manager for Foodstuff Business Div.
- Develop market for livestocks and agriculture business
- Implement marketing strategies for specific product lines to maintain and grow the business.
- Managing and develop key account of the company in livestocks and agriculture business.
- Manage and negotiate contracts with local and international customer/partner.
- Supervise the logistic activities of the foodstuff commodity trading.
- Gather market intelligence and opportunities to assist and enhance sales and marketing result.
- Prepare report and analyze business progress, trends and appropriate recommendations.
- Work closely with other team member to achieve divisional target and goal setting
- Age 28 – 37 Years old
- At least Bachelor degree from reputable Universities
- Excellent communication in English; Business level is a must.
- Must have more than 3 years experiences in Food related business especially Live stocks and Agriculture business.
- Excellent negotiation skill, and ability to build effective communication to maintain working relations with agencies, suppliers and vendors.
- Having experiences in handling Investment project related with food business is an advantage.
- Good coordination skill to work with project team, excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Mitsui Indonesia PT lihat lowongan|
Mitsui & Co. is a world-wide Sogo-Shosha, which has 128 overseas offices in 65 countries, as well as approx. 450 subsidiaries and associated companies all over the world. Mitsui has grown by developing deep relationship with industries in many different nations and regions. Operating across and through successive eras, Mitsui has consistently contributed to industrial development and nation building by creating businesses that meet society’s needs today and anticipate the needs of tomorrow.
With its corporate slogan of “360° Business Innovation”, Mitsui plays major roles in a variety of industrial areas, such as Iron & Steel Products, Mineral & Metal resources, Machinery & Infrastructure, Chemicals, Energy, Lifestyle, ICT, Logistics and Finance.
Please visit our Corporate internet site at http://www.mitsui.com to learn about our company, our services, our responsibility efforts and more
lowongan kerja rekomendasi