- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): data architecture, Unix Networking, OLAP, MS SQL Server.
- At least 3 - 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, with OBIEE in a development or administration function.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Solid understanding of the data warehousing end-to-end development lifecycle.
- Strong SQL programming skills and solid understanding of relational databases and data architecture.
- Knowledge of at least one procedural language.
- Basic Unix experience, with OLAP technologies.
- Be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in delivering high quality work and working as an integral part of a team
- Thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented environment, and have worked within the structure of a large organization
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Implement develop and support an Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) solution.
- Work with business clients, to understand their requirements, and produce functional specification documents.
- Work closely with the Transformation Programmers, QA Analysts and business clients, to resolve any and all requirement and specification issues as they arise.
- Be dedicated to working with business and data requirements and analysis, developing extensive documentation on the requirements and functional specifications for the Data Warehouse developers, and supporting the Data Warehouse development team in terms of understanding requirements.
- Front and back end programming is not a requirement, but may be required to assist with data analysis and testing, so strong SQL skills are therefore required.
- Financial industry or banking experience would be beneficial.
- Some project management or team leadership background is an asset.
- Previous experience as a business systems analyst in a business or information technology environment.
Review ( PT Emerio Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Lingkungan kerja yang ada sangat kondusif, adanya remunerasi diberikan dari perusahaan untuk karyawan. Salary yang kompetitif dengan perusahaan sejenis nya.
Jenjang karir yang stagnan(mungkin karenasa statu sebagai pekerja outsourcing). Tidak ada bonus dari perusahaan (hanya ada THR). Pertahun 2015 ini gak ada outing.