- To ensure that strategies and policies are developed to enable Telkom Akses to achieve its objectives and continuously improve its performance in the context of the overall Corporate and Directorate aims.
- To participate and where appropriate lead in the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic plans, business plans and operational policies and procedures for the division.
- To liaise with Senior Management Team to ensure high standards of best practice and continuous improvement are in place to meet corporate, directorate and divisional aims.
- To ensure that appropriate performance information is available to report to Senior Management Team on performance against business objectives and financial targets.
- To maintain and develop close support and co-operation between all strategic partner in all aspects of the business planning process.
- Liaison with staff and managers in the organization to establish that service improvements have been implemented and undertake work to measure and record the results.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Engineering (Industrial/telecommunications), Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Experience for company's Bussiness Planning
- Be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of accepted good practice within telecommunication infrastructure deployment and maintenance business.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Barat (Head Office)
- Preferably Supervisor specializing in Business Development, Engineering - industrial or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Hold an appropriate degree (industrial/telecommunication engineering) or equivalent management qualification.
- Practical Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written.
- Highly IT literate
- Good analytical skills and the ability to impart detailed data to others
- Interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with other staff at all levels
- Methodical, systematic approach with a good eye for detail
- Ability to deliver by planning work and setting targets for the achievement of objectives
- Broad understanding of current public sector policy issues
Personal Qualities & Attributes:
- Ability to think strategically
- Creative thinker
- Fast learner
- Hard worker