Home Credit Indonesia PT
District Sales Manager - Jabodetabek
- Manage and lead Sales agent to utilize the potential of the area of responsibility to achieve targets, grow sales, reduce and manage the risk in that area.
- Meeting with Senior ASM /City Sales Manager /Area Sales Manager /Head of Sales Network to coordinate, raise and solve issue in the field.
- Distribute target monthly/weekly/daily for SA based on customer traffic in the POS.
- Prepare weekly working visit strategy to ensure they will meet their target.
- Conduct Visit POS on daily basis to control SA performance.
- Review and feedback SA daily reports to control SA performance.
- Control and monitor SA's working time, performance, sales skill by communicating on daily basis with SA.
- Confirm the delivery of POS Material, Marketing materials, preprinted forms to POS/SA to ensure everything is ready in POS.
- Open new POSes (follow POS opening manual) to grow sales network.
- Monitor, verify and consolidate SA request about POS Material at POSes to ensure every request fulfill
- Bachelor’s Degree in any filed; At least 2 years experience as Supervisor for Financial Institution.
- Track record of building excellent relationships in retail channel development.
- Strong knowledge of Jabodetabek area.
- Ability to analyze and understand market situation and potential sales situation analysis.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, influence, mediation & conflict management skills , persuasion and networking skills.
- Proven exposure in Sales & Marketing.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Self-starter and highly motivated to drive and build business.
- Good business and industry understanding.
- Language: Bahasa Indonesia (native) & English (Basic).
- Willing to be mobile.
- Possess motorcycle & SIM C.
- Willing to be placed everywhere ( Jabodetabek area).
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Home Credit Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Home Credit Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 13 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang mengutamakan pelayanan terbaik nya. Selain itu, atasan yang saling merangkul kepada semua kalangan yang ada dalam tim di dalamnya.
- Sulit untuk bisa menjadi staff tetap karena membutuhkan kualifikasi yang ketat dan cukup tinggi. Bukan hanya itu, masih ada karyawan yang kurang disiplin.