- Handle and manage all of HR functions including recruitment, development program, compensation and benefit, performance management, and employee relations
- Develop and implement HR strategies with policies, procedures, and programs
- Prepare strategic planning of HR functions and Management report
- Make and update policies and supervises HR policy and compliance
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree from Psychology, HR Management, Law, or equivalent
- Age between 28-35 years old
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in HR Generalist role, preferably in Japanese company and knowing about manufacturing process
- Knowing the government regulations and current issue related HR
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and counseling skills
- Good people management, analytical skill, responsible and detail-oriented
- Good computer skills
- Fluent in both written and verbal English communication skills
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. KOSAIDO HR INDONESIA was established in Indonesia as the human resources business company of Kosaido Co. (TSE First Section: Securities Code 7868) outside Japan.
Kosaido Co. has made contribution to society widely through the fields of human resources services, printing, advertisement, and IT over 60 years in Japan since its establishment. The word "Kosai" means "to widely contribute to society"
Above all else, human resources services have significantly developed business in fields such as recruitment media, employment agencies, temporary staffing, employee education and training, aptitude testing of newly-hired and existing employees, BPO, and RPO, and have cultivated expertise in the areas of employment and employee training.
With offices located in Jakarta in Indonesia, we at KOSAIDO HR INDONESIA not only provide individual human resources services, thoroughly support the acceleration of client company business in Indonesia through the one-stop provision of human resources services such as employment support (employment agency), EQ aptitude testing (test provision/result report), and employee education and training.