Lilin Bangsa International School
HRD & GA Officer
- Manage overall HR & GA functions : Recruitment, compensation & benefits, human resources and management report
- Implementation of policies related to human resource, organizational, recruitment & retention; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns, compensation & benefits and visa & work permit.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law
- University graduate
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Proficient in English, written and oral communication
- Age 30 - 45 years old
- Computer Literate (Ms Word, etc)
- Willing to work full time
|Lokasi||Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta|
Do you want to become a market leading educational provider professional?
We are a market leading educational provider which is located in Jakarta. Right now we are looking for professional, dynamic and innovative applicant to fill our position as.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Mission To achieve the school’s vision of developing students who can face the rapid changes in the global scene, we endeavor to: • Provide a Singapore-based internationally accepted curriculum • Offer proficiency in the three languages (English, Mandarin, and Bahasa Indonesia) • Develop responsible and morally upright citizens through character building • Update students with the latest technological trends Vision We desire that each child will develop independence and competence in their studies, become lifelong learners who are able to face the challenges in the future, and adapt in the open world.