- Follow up support tickets from IT Helpdesk, delivering support to legacy system, investigating and resolving application errors, data discrepancies and queries within agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Working with the Systems Analyst (L2) in identifying problem determination, workaround resolution and proposing application system changes, enhancements and developments.
- Plan and SIT testing for new and modification to web application system with related teams.
- Deployment of service releases, patches, requests and customizations.
- Execute user Change Request from Operational support for generation of relevant data files, databases, reports, prints etc. in daily operations
- Perform Month-End & Year End data closing per target set.
- Documentation of the above activities and reporting
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology / Computer Engineering from reputable University
- Min. GPA 3.00
- Min 2 years experience of Web Based Application Support.
- Knowledge of web programming languages and development methodologies, SQL databases
- Good knowledge of SDLC
Ktr PusatJl Ancol Brt I 9-10Ancol, PademanganJakarta Utara 14430 DKI Jakarta