Lippo Malls Indonesia PT
Leasing Asst. Manager - Maxx Food
- Monitoring leasing, lease assignment or lease termination on insolvent tenant,tenancy mix & opening of leased unit
- Propose unit prices,leasing revenue & occupancy rate target based on survey comparison on surrounding competitors to be approved by Management
- Coordinate LOO,leasing report preparation,casual & wall sign & pole sign lease, LOI preparation for newly offered prospective tenant
- Ensures established target is met
- Ensures that non-productive area generates revenue for the company
- Oversees all functions regarding leasing & tenant activities in the mall as well as ensure that established target by the company is met if not increase revenue beyond its
- Maximum age 40 years
- Having experience minimum 2-4 years
- Proficiency in foreign language (english) both written and verbal
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Lippo Malls Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
In response to growing market demand, Lippo Karawaci started developing strata-titled malls from 2002 to 2006, recognizing that entrepreneurs in Indonesia were moving away from traditional retail outlets. Then, observing the over supply of strata-titled malls that had previously been in demand, the Company made the move to community malls and shifted to a model which now involves building, leasing, and then monetizing the retail assets.
PT. Lippo Malls Indonesia ‘s retail comprises strata-titled malls and leased malls strategically located in major cities of Indonesia. The retail malls provide one-stop shopping, entertainment, dining and leisure destinations, with anchor tenants such as leading domestic retailers Matahari Department Store, Hypermart, Timezone, Times Bookstore and Cinema XXI.
PT. Lippo Malls Indonesia continues to strengthen its position as the largest mall owner and/or operator in Indonesia by building and managing more retail malls across the country.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Lippo Malls Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 16 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan memberikan kesempatan yang luas kepada semua karyawan yang ingin mengembangkan karir disini dengan cara melakukan penilaian kerja per enam bulan sekali.
- Perusahaan masih kurang dalam mengadakan program pengembangan diri bagi karyawan, membuat kemampuan karyawan tidak bisa berkembang secara maksimal, bahkan cenderung stagnan.