- To drive sales
- Involve handling of inquiries, following up prospect business to generate sales.
- To carry out all administrative duties that involved in product to be delivered.
- This will include the issuing of confirmation letters, planning schedules and the issuing of invoices.
- To proactively maintain excellent working relationships.
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends
- Maximum age 28 years old
- Graduated from reputable university in Business administration, marketing or public relations.
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales, especially marketing field.
- Must have strongest self confidence.
- Good interpersonal skills and having a good skill in attention to detail.
- Target oriented and have good tract in sales
- Computer Skills (Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent in written and spoken English