- • KP is a corporate communications & public affairs consulting firm
- • We offer a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach
- • Remuneration system combining fixed monthly plus project-based
- Strong sense of personal ethics and committed to ethical business practice, social justice, sustainable development and corporate social responsibility.
- Sound problem-solving and analytical skills with a proven ability of coherent thinking in resolving social and communication problems in the Indonesian as well as international context.
- Proven ability of functioning independently and making initiatives as well as working in collaboration with others, contributing expertise and follow leadership directives when required.
- Proven ability and experience leading others in high-demand situations, including providing vision, guidance, and motivation to team members.
- Firmly rooted in Indonesian culture and society yet have a cosmopolitan attitude and multi-cultural outlook on life.
- Completed a master’s degree in Social Sciences, Communication, Economics or Business.
- At least five years experience in public affairs, advocacy, corporate communications, stakeholder engagement or any other related fields.
- High proficiency in English in speech and writing is a must.' High self-confidence and excellent speaking abilities.
We offer a challenging and professional work in a collegial atmosphere, the chance to contribute to the improvement of business and society issues in Indonesia, and an innovative remuneration system combining fixed monthly salary and project-based incentives linking income to company and team performance.
If a visit to our website at www.kiroyan-partners.com has further stimulated your interest, please send in your concise CV and a 1000-word essay describing how your qualifications and background match the criteria spelled out above to our Administration Manager at email@example.com by October 21, 2016.
Tutup pada 06/November/2016