Mitsui Indonesia PT
Senior Sales Marketing for Foodstuff Business Div.
- Develop market for international and local business of raw food materials.
- Monitor warehouse activity and control the delivery process, cargo, and stock fumigation.
- Supervise the logistic activities of the foodstuff commodity trading.
- Perform business development and monitoring sales activities.
- Gather market intelligence and opportunities to assist and enhance sales and marketing result.
- Work closely with other team member to achieve divisional target and goal setting
Job Qualifications :
- Age 25 - 35 Years old
- At least Bachelor degree from reputable Universities
- Excellent communication in English; Business level is a must
- Experienced in handling sales of raw food materials to food manufacturing companies.
- Having job experiences in Indonesian food companies is an advantage
- Excellent negotiation skill, and ability to build effective communication to maintain working relations with agencies, suppliers and vendors
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Mitsui Indonesia PT lihat lowongan|
Mitsui & Co. is a world-wide Sogo-Shosha, which has 128 overseas offices in 65 countries, as well as approx. 450 subsidiaries and associated companies all over the world. Mitsui has grown by developing deep relationship with industries in many different nations and regions. Operating across and through successive eras, Mitsui has consistently contributed to industrial development and nation building by creating businesses that meet society’s needs today and anticipate the needs of tomorrow.
With its corporate slogan of “360° Business Innovation”, Mitsui plays major roles in a variety of industrial areas, such as Iron & Steel Products, Mineral & Metal resources, Machinery & Infrastructure, Chemicals, Energy, Lifestyle, ICT, Logistics and Finance.
Please visit our Corporate internet site at http://www.mitsui.com to learn about our company, our services, our responsibility efforts and more
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Mitsui, with its long history and traditions, has held the belief that human resources are its greatest asset and has maintained its objective of training and developing human resources who can contribute to society. This is why it is often said that "Mitsui is people." To implement its corporate philosophy and continue to contribute to society through generating Yoi-Shigoto, one of the most important tasks is for Mitsui to continue to raise the quality of individual personnel through human resource training and development activities. Values Build trust with fairness and humility. Aspire to set high standards and to contribute to society. Embrace the challenge of continuous innovation. Foster a culture of open-mindedness. Strive to develop others and oneself to achieve full potential.